The Unigreen Energy website is not a mass media. By using the site, you agree to the terms of this agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, do not use the Unigreen Energy website!
Rights and obligations of the partiesThe user has the right:
- search for information on the site
- receive information on the site
- use the site information for personal non-commercial purposes
- use the site information for commercial purposes with the permission of the Administration Unigreen Energy has the right: - at your own discretion and the need to create, change, cancel the rules - restrict access to any information on the site The user undertakes:
- do not disrupt the functionality of the site
- do not use scripts (programs) for automated collection of information and / or interaction with the Site and its Services Unigreen Energy is committed to:
- to keep the website up and running except when it is impossible for reasons beyond Unigreen Energy's control. Responsibility of the parties
- Unigreen Energy does not bear any responsibility for services provided by third parties
- in the event of a force majeure situation (military actions, state of emergency, natural disaster, etc.), Unigreen Energy does not guarantee the safety of information posted by the User, as well as the uninterrupted operation of the information resource Terms of the Agreement
This Agreement shall enter into force with any use of this site. The agreement ceases to be valid when a new version of it appears. Unigreen Energy reserves the right to unilaterally modify this agreement at its sole discretion. Unigreen Energy does not notify users of changes to the Agreement.